HyFlex - Hybrids and Emerging Flexible Resources HyFlexTaskForce@ESIG.groups.io
The ESIG "HyFlex" Task force is actively working on Hybrids and Emerging Flexible Resources. Such resources are broadly characterized as resources that can start and ramp instantly without startup cost, startup time or other operational constraints. These types of resources are typically an aggregation of multiple sources of generation, storage or loads that can be controlled so as to offer both energy and other ancillary/reliability services to the grid.
Discussions and draft documents will be shared within this group. Publicly available documents are also posted at the HyFlex page at the ESIG website (https://www.esig.energy/hyflex-hybrids-and-emerging-flexible-resources/).
The Hybrids and Emerging Flexible Resources Task Force is working as both an online community (using this Group site) and as a task force of the System Operations & Market Design Working Group (that meets at the Spring and Fall Technical Workshops).
- 21 Members
- 5 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to parent group members.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.