Research & Education Working Group ResearchandEducation@ESIG.groups.ioTopics covered by this working group are biased towards the longer term and include the incorporation of a high share of renewable energy in the future energy supply, and the understanding and analysis of the interactions among energy systems (electric, fuel, thermal) and other infrastructures (transportation, water, communication and data systems). The educational needs for the present and future challenges are also covered.
- 8 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.